Basic of Physics

Chad Reed wins Monster Energy AMA Supercross race at Dodger Stadium



LOS ANGELES — Chad Reed won the Monster Energy AMA Supercross race at Dodger Stadium on Saturday night, beating Ryan Dungey in front of 35,741 fans.

Reed, the Honda star from Dade City, Fla., raced to his 41st career Supercross Class victory and third in three races this season.



“I have been trying to figure out what I have been doing wrong this year,” Reed said. “I switched to a tire that I used last year and it worked. I am going to keep trying to get better each week. I will take the good with the bad and keep moving forward.”

Honda’s Eli Tomac, from Cortez, Colo., won the Western Regional Supercross Lites race.

“I was able to sneak into the lead and ride 15 solid laps,” Tomac said. “It’s a night and day difference when you get a good start. I should have been getting starts like this all season.”

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment